If you are a misfit daydreamer who gets scolded for your hyperactive imagination, then we are looking for you. From talented Art Directors and Hungry Copywriters to ambitious Account Managers, we have a desk waiting for you all at Wabi Sabi World. Send us your resume and your work profile and we’ll give you a place to explore your creativity.
Current Openings :
Interested? Know someone who would be? Then Apply now.
- It is responsible for ensuring the highest level of creative output for the brands by establishing brilliant creative excellence through the development of high-level concepts and sound creative judgment.
- As a Junior Art Director, you will report directly to the Creative Director.
- A minimum Bachelors degree preferably in design.
- Experience of working within an advertising background.
- An integrated and creative approach to the media and how the media can be used in advertising.
- High levels of IT skills in relevant art and design packages, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An understanding of the advertising process. Acute observation and an eye for detail.
- Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, communication skills
Professional, should have 2-3 years relevant experience working with a National Ad Agency or Digital Agency – Network or MBA from top reputed colleges in India.
Open towards delivering additional assigned tasks.
Ability to multitask, work under deadlines and pressure.
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
Demonstrate the ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
SEO, Campaign execution, Campaign management, Blogging, Online reputation management, google analytics, Promotional strategies, Brand development, content creation, content marketing, youtube, twitter, facebook.
The strategic planner is someone who is responsible for the overall communications plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
The individual will need to conduct qualitative and quantitative research as well as meeting with clients in order to learn about their brand and advise on solutions. The individual will further need to work with both account managers and creative teams. – Keep up to date and have a thorough understanding of market, client and consumer conditions. – Proactively seek out consumer, industry, and product trends for responsible industries. – Setting up and managing research projects, both quantitative and qualitative. – Prepare and present proposals to prospective clients and propose strategies based on their needs and market conditions.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Requirements: – 2 years experience in full-service advertising agency, – Very Good experience in agency planning, strategic planning or related communications experience. – Capable in brand/ market share data analysis with experience of developing insights into effective campaign strategy. – Experience with premium brands – Experience in articulating presentation materials in a visually effective manner and capable of presenting them logically. – Experience working with Account management and creative teams; a strong believer in teamwork and collaboration.
We are looking for a multi-skilled, multi-disciplined, multi-channel copywriter who enjoys working in a fast-paced agency environment. The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive platform ideas and campaigns that stimulate audiences.
*Work experience in a creative agency is a mandate.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Able to write both in English and Malayalam
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Work with brand manager to determine client needs and budget.
- Ensure campaign stays within budget.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Work with art directors to create ideas.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by the client.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Work with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies to complete the campaign.
- Write press releases advertising new products.
- Should be able to write both Malayalam and English